Friday night?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012
      Knitting folks -

      A friend of mine is in a band, and they're GOOD, and they're having a
      show on Friday. Anybody want to go? Ryan and I are going and inviting
      lots of people.

      - molly

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012

        Hey Molly, A friend is having an opening at an art gallery so Todd and I might stop by after that.  -Leslie

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2012
          I was hoping to make it, but I fear that I am losing to the cough/cold that I started fighting yesterday.

          Have fun!
          Chris

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2012
            I can't make it either, but thanks for the invite Molly!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2012
              I figured I'd invite people anyway. I'm not offended. :-)

              - molly