    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2012

      I'm planning on going!

      Hopefully see you there

      Chris

      On Feb 28, 2012 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2012
        I'm out - we've got bigwigs in town next week to schmooze. I don't believe the new SVP is personable enough to knit.

        - molly

        Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2012

                Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012