    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8 4:14 PM
      ME TOO! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Molly

      On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm in.

      On Feb 8, 2012 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8 5:15 PM
        Me three!!  See you then!

        Chris

        Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8 5:25 PM
          I'm out of town :(

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 14 4:01 PM

            Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012

          • Molly
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 15 6:51 PM
              Chris- knitting ball pattern?

              Molly

              Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 15 7:46 PM
              • 1 Attachment
              • 337 KB
              doh!  so sorry - of course I forgot.  I was so distracted because the UPS stuff was actually gone!  Yay!!

              Here you go!
              Chris

              Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012