    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012

      Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012

        I'm in.

        Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012
          ME TOO! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Molly

          Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012
            Me three!!  See you then!

            Chris

            Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012
              I'm out of town :(

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 14, 2012

                Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012

              • Molly
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 15, 2012
                  Chris- knitting ball pattern?

                  Molly

                  Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 15, 2012
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 337 KB
                  doh!  so sorry - of course I forgot.  I was so distracted because the UPS stuff was actually gone!  Yay!!

                  Here you go!
                  Chris

                  Date: Wednesday February 15, 2012