    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 7, 2012
      There has been mention on and off, and Theresa and I talked about it tonight, and we're going to go to roller derby on Saturday - it is at 6pm at the UIC Pavillion...

      Let us know if you are interested, and we'll see you there!

      Chris
    • Molly
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7, 2012
        Ack! I can't! But i love roller derby.

        Sigh. My life is too busy right now. I'm working on it.

        Molly

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2012

          Boo, I'm having dinner on saturday with some friends whom we've been trying to get together with for a while.  How long is the roller Derby season?  Any chance of another outing?