    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012

      Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
        I'll be there!

        Chris

        On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
          Me too!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:16 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I'll be there!

          Chris

          On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 7, 2012
            There has been mention on and off, and Theresa and I talked about it tonight, and we're going to go to roller derby on Saturday - it is at 6pm at the UIC Pavillion...

            Let us know if you are interested, and we'll see you there!

            Chris
          • Molly
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 7, 2012
              Ack! I can't! But i love roller derby.

              Sigh. My life is too busy right now. I'm working on it.

              Molly

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 9, 2012

                Boo, I'm having dinner on saturday with some friends whom we've been trying to get together with for a while.  How long is the roller Derby season?  Any chance of another outing?