    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2012

      Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012

        Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
          I'll be there!

          Chris

          Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
            Me too!

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday February 7, 2012

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 7, 2012
              There has been mention on and off, and Theresa and I talked about it tonight, and we're going to go to roller derby on Saturday - it is at 6pm at the UIC Pavillion...

              Let us know if you are interested, and we'll see you there!

              Chris
            • Molly
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 7, 2012
                Ack! I can't! But i love roller derby.

                Sigh. My life is too busy right now. I'm working on it.

                Molly

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 9, 2012

                  Boo, I'm having dinner on saturday with some friends whom we've been trying to get together with for a while.  How long is the roller Derby season?  Any chance of another outing?