choosing a night for knitting

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 8:23 AM
      To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting. For me the second wednesday
      is about the only night that is really difficult. i would be up for almost any other night.
      Does anyone have any preferences for nights, or nights that absolutely will not work in
      their schedule?

      judy
    • Priya
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5 8:30 AM
        We also have to choose a new location to meet. The West Gate Coffee House
        closed on Tuesday.

        --- Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        > To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting. For me the second
        > wednesday
        > is about the only night that is really difficult. i would be up for almost
        > any other night.
        > Does anyone have any preferences for nights, or nights that absolutely will
        > not work in
        > their schedule?
        >
        > judy

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
      • Concetta Phillipps

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5 3:28 PM
            oh my gosh that is such a drag. it was a great meeting place. i suppose we could fall back
            on starbucks until we figure out an alternative.

            so far Concetta says she can't do 3rd wed and thurs, any one else with problem nights or
            perfect nights?

            judy

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Priya <pjshah1@...> wrote:

            > We also have to choose a new location to meet. The West Gate Coffee House
            > closed on Tuesday.
            >

            > --- Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
            >
            > > To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting. For me the second
            > > wednesday
            > > is about the only night that is really difficult. i would be up for almost
            > > any other night.
            > > Does anyone have any preferences for nights, or nights that absolutely will
            > > not work in
            > > their schedule?
            > >
            > > judy

            > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
            > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

          • Concetta Phillipps
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5 4:59 PM
              Hi!

              I was just thinking - is the Morgan Street cafe open late? I know they have that nice outdoor seating area and a decent indoor area. Darn it, I just ate there today, I should have looked at the hours.

              Concetta

              Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
              oh my gosh that is such a drag. it was a great meeting place. i suppose we could fall back
              on starbucks until we figure out an alternative.

              so far Concetta says she can't do 3rd wed and thurs, any one else with problem nights or
              perfect nights?

              judy

              --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, Priya <pjshah1@... > wrote:

              > We also have to choose a new location to meet. The West Gate Coffee House
              > closed on Tuesday.
              >

              > --- Judy Perez <judy.perez@ ...> wrote:
              >
              > > To continue discussion about choosing a night for knitting. For me the second
              > > wednesday
              > > is about the only night that is really difficult. i would be up for almost
              > > any other night.
              > > Does anyone have any preferences for nights, or nights that absolutely will
              > > not work in
              > > their schedule?
              > >
              > > judy

              > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
              > http://farechase. yahoo.com/

            • mpannozzo73
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6 11:04 AM
                I didn't know that West Gate closed, that is too bad. Whatever works
                for you guys is fine. I have been busy this summer with wedding
                plans and I will start up grad school again in the fall so I will be
                busy.

                On that note, does anyone want to take over and be the moderator of
                this group? I am not sure how to do it but we can figure it out. You
                will have manage the yahoo group etc. It's easy. Let me know. Thanks!

                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>