    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 18, 2012
      Is anyone planning on going??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:31 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try and make it, but if I do, I'll be late - I have a work thing.  If I don't, I'll see you next time!

      Chris

      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

        Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

          Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

            Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

              Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 18, 2012
                No worries girls! I'm down for next Wednesday. Hope you feel better Leslie.

                -T

                To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 23, 2012
                  I am not sure if anyone is interested or not, but I remember mentioning a metalpix groupon once (photo printed onto sheet metal) and how great it ended up looking, and it is back up today.

                  Maybe everyone was just being polite (and if so, thanks for being so sweet!), but I figured I would post it.

                  http://www.groupon.com/chicago/deals/metalpixs-chicago

                  Have a great day and see you next meeting!
                  Chris

                  To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 25, 2012
                    Ack, I forgot to think about this earlier in the week!  Unless someone emails back before 5:45, I'm going to assume we aren't doing a make-up knit.  But it one of you get this email and want to knit, I would be there, I just need to know in the next 1/2 hour or so.

                    Leslie

                    To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                        Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                          Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                            Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                          • Molly

                              Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                  Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jan 31, 2012
                                    Hi Leslie (and anyone else who may be coming tonight),

                                    Would artopolis be better for you, bus-wise?  I ran into Theresa on the bus this morning, and she was going to play things by ear since she's not feeling that well.

                                    I'm up for anywhere,

                                    Chris

                                    To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                                    Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012