    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 12, 2012
      I also wish to inform the knitting group that MY bowling team is currently ahead of Theresa's, despite my learning to bowl non-dominant-handly.

      Molly

      On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      In!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 11, 2012, at 9:24 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm in.

      Leslie

      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 17, 2012

        Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 17, 2012
          I'm going to try and make it, but if I do, I'll be late - I have a work thing.  If I don't, I'll see you next time!

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 18, 2012
            Is anyone planning on going??

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

              Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                  Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                    Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 18, 2012
                      No worries girls! I'm down for next Wednesday. Hope you feel better Leslie.

                      -T

                      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jan 23, 2012
                        I am not sure if anyone is interested or not, but I remember mentioning a metalpix groupon once (photo printed onto sheet metal) and how great it ended up looking, and it is back up today.

                        Maybe everyone was just being polite (and if so, thanks for being so sweet!), but I figured I would post it.

                        http://www.groupon.com/chicago/deals/metalpixs-chicago

                        Have a great day and see you next meeting!
                        Chris

                        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                        Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jan 25, 2012
                          Ack, I forgot to think about this earlier in the week!  Unless someone emails back before 5:45, I'm going to assume we aren't doing a make-up knit.  But it one of you get this email and want to knit, I would be there, I just need to know in the next 1/2 hour or so.

                          Leslie

                          To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                          Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                            Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                              Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                  Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                • Molly

                                    Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                      Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                        Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jan 31, 2012
                                          Hi Leslie (and anyone else who may be coming tonight),

                                          Would artopolis be better for you, bus-wise?  I ran into Theresa on the bus this morning, and she was going to play things by ear since she's not feeling that well.

                                          I'm up for anywhere,

                                          Chris

                                          To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

                                          Date: Wednesday January 18, 2012