Re: don't open that link porn spam

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      How do I delete a member? Let me know.

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        To remove a member from the group:
        Go to the Members area of your group
        Find the member(s) you want to remove
        Check the box next to their name in the "Remove Member" column
        Click the "Save Changes" button.
        You can also remove from a group the author of a message directly from the individual
        message page by clicking the "Remove author" link under their Yahoo! Id.---

        westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

        > How do I delete a member? Let me know.
        >

        > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > it is to a sexy biker chick site. that member needs to be deleted.
        > >
        > > judy

      • mpannozzo73
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
          I have removed that member. Thanks for the instructions.