    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
      As a reminder to all, we will be celebrating Chris's birthday at our next stitching. Please bring random yarn leftovers and let me know if you're coming so I can be sure to have a cupcake for you.

      And the rest of the regulars, we need your birthdates too!

      Molly

      On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Can't wait to see the tattoo!

      On Dec 21, 2011 6:43 AM, "Molly" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in. Just slow to rsvp.

      Molly

      Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 27, 2011
        I'll bring a skein or two. Will be there unless I get called away to save the world....

        4/29/79 :)

        Happy Holidays everybody!

        -Theresa

        Sent from my iPhone