  • Molly
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
      I'm in. Just slow to rsvp.

      Molly

      On Dec 20, 2011, at 6:01 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011

        Can't wait to see the tattoo!

        On Dec 21, 2011 6:43 AM, "Molly" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

        I'm in. Just slow to rsvp.

        Molly

        On Dec 20, 2011, at 6:01 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
          As a reminder to all, we will be celebrating Chris's birthday at our next stitching. Please bring random yarn leftovers and let me know if you're coming so I can be sure to have a cupcake for you.

          And the rest of the regulars, we need your birthdates too!

          Molly

          Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 27, 2011
            I'll bring a skein or two. Will be there unless I get called away to save the world....

            4/29/79 :)

            Happy Holidays everybody!

            -Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone