    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2011
      I'll be there too!

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 18, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on being there.

      Leslie

      On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I will be there!

      See you then,
      Chris

      On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:58 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011

        Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

      • Molly
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
          I'm in. Just slow to rsvp.

          Molly

          Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011

            Can't wait to see the tattoo!

            Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
              As a reminder to all, we will be celebrating Chris's birthday at our next stitching. Please bring random yarn leftovers and let me know if you're coming so I can be sure to have a cupcake for you.

              And the rest of the regulars, we need your birthdates too!

              Molly

              Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 27, 2011
                I'll bring a skein or two. Will be there unless I get called away to save the world....

                4/29/79 :)

                Happy Holidays everybody!

                -Theresa

                Sent from my iPhone