    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2011
      I will be there!

      See you then,
      Chris

      On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:58 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2011
        I'm planning on being there.

        Leslie

        Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 19, 2011
          I'll be there too!

          Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011

            Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

          • Molly
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
              I'm in. Just slow to rsvp.

              Molly

              Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011

                Can't wait to see the tattoo!

                Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
                  As a reminder to all, we will be celebrating Chris's birthday at our next stitching. Please bring random yarn leftovers and let me know if you're coming so I can be sure to have a cupcake for you.

                  And the rest of the regulars, we need your birthdates too!

                  Molly

                  Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 27, 2011
                    I'll bring a skein or two. Will be there unless I get called away to save the world....

                    4/29/79 :)

                    Happy Holidays everybody!

                    -Theresa

                    Sent from my iPhone