    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2011

      Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
        I'm out this week.

        Molly

        Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
          I'm in if anyone else is going.

          Leslie

          Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
            I'm in. I might be a little late though.

            -Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011

                Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011