don't open that link porn spam

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      it is to a sexy biker chick site. that member needs to be deleted.

      judy
    • mpannozzo73
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        How do I delete a member? Let me know.

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
          To remove a member from the group:
          Go to the Members area of your group
          Find the member(s) you want to remove
          Check the box next to their name in the "Remove Member" column
          Click the "Save Changes" button.
          You can also remove from a group the author of a message directly from the individual
          message page by clicking the "Remove author" link under their Yahoo! Id.---

          westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

          > How do I delete a member? Let me know.
          >

          > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > it is to a sexy biker chick site. that member needs to be deleted.
          > >
          > > judy

        • mpannozzo73
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
            I have removed that member. Thanks for the instructions.