    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
      Also - I have lots of dumdums from my group guessing the closest to the number of dumdums in the pumpkin. Should you want any of them, just ask!

      Molly

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      I'm in.

      Molly

      On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there!

      Leslie

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I'm in houston this week, maybe next.

      On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy