Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007, 6:00 pm

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
      I wish I could make it, but we have tickets to the Cub's game tonight (after last night's game I'm feeling less inclined to go though!)  I'm open to changing the night from the 2nd Wed. if anyone has other suggestions!
      Jonnell

      From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@yahoo. com>
      Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
      To: westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com

      I also can't make it. I can barely keep my eyes open...Ohin is beginning to teethe and hasn't wanted to go to sleep the past 4 nights. Ugh.

      -Amy T

      mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you next month!

      --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:westloopsnb% 40yahoogroups. com> , westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:westloopsnb% 40yahoogroups. com>
      wrote:

      > Reminder from:  westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
      >
      > West Loop SnB Meeting
      > Wednesday June 13, 2007
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.)
      > Location: West Gate Coffee House
      > Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
      > City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      >
      > Notes:
      > All level of knitters are welcome!
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2007
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo. com <http://www.yahoo. com/>
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars <http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc= X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2 BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2 BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFn cwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fy cw-->  at Yahoo! Autos. <http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc= X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2 BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2 BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFn cwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fy cw-->