Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 11/1/2011, 6:00 pm

Expand Messages
  • Christine Witkowski
    I m planning on going - hopefully see you there! Chris ... I m planning on going - hopefully see you there! Chris On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM,
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

      Chris

      On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
       
      Title: West Loop SnB
       
      Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
       
      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy



    • Judy Perez
      I m in houston this week, maybe next. Judy keep creating, its good for the soul! Judy Coates Perez Mixed Media Textile Art _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        I'm in houston this week, maybe next.

        Judy
        keep creating, its good for the soul!

        Judy Coates Perez
        Mixed Media Textile Art
        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










        On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



        I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

        Chris

        On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


        Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
         
        Title: West Loop SnB
         
        Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
        Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
         
        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        Edit reminder options
        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy






      • Leslie Patterson
        I ll be there! Leslie ... I ll be there!   Leslie On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Judy Perez wrote:   I m in houston this week,
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          I'll be there!
           
          Leslie

          On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
           

          I'm in houston this week, maybe next.


          Judy
          keep creating, its good for the soul!

          Judy Coates Perez
          Mixed Media Textile Art
          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










          On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



          I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

          Chris

          On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


          Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
           
          Title: West Loop SnB
           
          Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
          Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
           
          Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          Edit reminder options
          Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy







        • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday November 1, 2011 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
             
            Title: West Loop SnB
             
            Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011
            Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
            Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
            Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
             
            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
          • Molly
            I m in. Molly ... I m in. Molly On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Leslie Patterson wrote: I ll be there! Leslie On Mon, Oct 31, 2011
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              I'm in.

              Molly

              On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

               

              I'll be there!
               
              Leslie

              On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
               

              I'm in houston this week, maybe next.


              Judy
              keep creating, its good for the soul!

              Judy Coates Perez
              Mixed Media Textile Art
              _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










              On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



              I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

              Chris

              On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


              Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
               
              Title: West Loop SnB
               
              Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011
              Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
              Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
              Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
               
              Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
              Edit reminder options
              Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy







            • Molly McCann
              Also - I have lots of dumdums from my group guessing the closest to the number of dumdums in the pumpkin. Should you want any of them, just ask! Molly ... Also
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
              • 0 Attachment
                Also - I have lots of dumdums from my group guessing the closest to the number of dumdums in the pumpkin. Should you want any of them, just ask!

                Molly

                On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
                I'm in.

                Molly

                On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

                 

                I'll be there!
                 
                Leslie

                On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                 

                I'm in houston this week, maybe next.


                Judy
                keep creating, its good for the soul!

                Judy Coates Perez
                Mixed Media Textile Art
                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










                On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



                I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

                Chris

                On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


                Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                 
                Title: West Loop SnB
                 
                Date: Tuesday November 1, 2011
                Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
                Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                 
                Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                Edit reminder options
                Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy








              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.