    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2011

      Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 19, 2011
        Chris, since it looks like it's just you and me, do you want to go to Ciao or somewhere else?

        Molly

        On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

        I'm out this time, hopefully will make it in November

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 12, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        I'm in!!

        Chris

        On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

        I'm out this time, boo!  :-(

        On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

        I'm in! Yay!

        Molly

        Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.