Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007, 6:00 pm

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
      Anyone is welcome to change the day or time. Let me know what will
      work best for everyone.

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...>
      wrote:

      > The second Wednesday of the month is such a hard day for me. I
      have a
      > meeting out in Glen Ellen that day, so it is always a mad dash to
      get home,
      > make dinner for the kids and sometimes squeeze in physical therapy
      before
      > getting to the coffee shop. So if anyone decides that there is a
      better day
      > of the month to get together, I could probably make it more often.
      >
      > judy
      >
      > From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
      > Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
      > To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007,
      6:00 pm

      > I also can't make it. I can barely keep my eyes open...Ohin is
      beginning to
      > teethe and hasn't wanted to go to sleep the past 4 nights. Ugh.
      >

      > -Amy T
      >
      > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you next month!
      > >
      > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%
      40yahoogroups.com> ,
      > > westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%
      40yahoogroups.com>

      > Don't pick lemons.
      > See all the new 2007 cars

      <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MT
      A3MDc2B
      > HNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw--> at Yahoo! Autos.

      <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MT
      A3MDc2B
      > HNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw-->

    • Jonnell Simpson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
        I wish I could make it, but we have tickets to the Cub's game tonight (after last night's game I'm feeling less inclined to go though!)  I'm open to changing the night from the 2nd Wed. if anyone has other suggestions!
        Jonnell

        From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@yahoo. com>
        Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
        To: westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com

        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:westloopsnb% 40yahoogroups. com> , westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:westloopsnb% 40yahoogroups. com>

        See all the new 2007 cars <http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc= X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2 BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2 BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFn cwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fy cw-->  at Yahoo! Autos. <http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc= X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2 BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2 BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFn cwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fy cw-->