    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
      I'm in!!

      Chris

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm out this time, boo!  :-(

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in! Yay!

      Molly

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
        I'm out this time, hopefully will make it in November

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2011

          Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011

            Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.