    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
      I'm in! Yay!

      Molly

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
        I'm out this time, boo!  :-(

        Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
          I'm in!!

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 12, 2011
            I'm out this time, hopefully will make it in November

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 18, 2011

              Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011

                Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                  Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                    Date: Wednesday October 19, 2011
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.