    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3 8:37 AM
      I have a conflict this week with a condo meeting that starts at 7.

      On Oct 3, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Molly wrote:

      I'm out because I thought this time was Wednesday and so I made plans for Tuesday and I'm a doof, sorry.

      Molly

      Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3 3:55 PM

        Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3 4:21 PM
          Not gonna make it this week :(

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4 3:10 PM

            Is anyone else going?  If not, I'm going to get a yoga class in.
            Leslie

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4 3:14 PM
              no one has said they were going to be able make it, so go stretch and see you next time ;-)