    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011

      I'm in.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
        I have a conflict this week with a condo meeting that starts at 7.

        Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011

          Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
            Not gonna make it this week :(

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2011

              Is anyone else going?  If not, I'm going to get a yoga class in.
              Leslie

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 4, 2011
                no one has said they were going to be able make it, so go stretch and see you next time ;-)