  • Molly
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
      I'm out because I thought this time was Wednesday and so I made plans for Tuesday and I'm a doof, sorry.

      Molly

      Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011

        I'm in.

        Leslie

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
          I have a conflict this week with a condo meeting that starts at 7.

          Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

          Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011

            Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
              Not gonna make it this week :(

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 4, 2011

                Is anyone else going?  If not, I'm going to get a yoga class in.
                Leslie

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 4, 2011
                  no one has said they were going to be able make it, so go stretch and see you next time ;-)