    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2011

      Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

    • Molly
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
        I'm out because I thought this time was Wednesday and so I made plans for Tuesday and I'm a doof, sorry.

        Molly

        Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011

          I'm in.

          Leslie

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
            I have a conflict this week with a condo meeting that starts at 7.

            Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011

              Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
                Not gonna make it this week :(

                Sent from my iPhone

                Date: Tuesday October 4, 2011

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 4, 2011

                  Is anyone else going?  If not, I'm going to get a yoga class in.
                  Leslie

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 4, 2011
                    no one has said they were going to be able make it, so go stretch and see you next time ;-)