    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2011
      I'm out. See you in October.

      Molly

      On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2011
        Sorry, I am too - vacation wasn't planned well for knitting!  See you the Wednesday in October!

        Chris

        Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011

              Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011

                I'm in if you still want to go, Theresa.

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011
                  I'm still in! See you there Leslie unless you want to change up the place...

                  Sent from my iPhone