    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2011

      Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2011
        I'm out. See you in October.

        Molly

        Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 19, 2011
          Sorry, I am too - vacation wasn't planned well for knitting!  See you the Wednesday in October!

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011

                Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011

                  I'm in if you still want to go, Theresa.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 20, 2011
                    I'm still in! See you there Leslie unless you want to change up the place...

                    Sent from my iPhone