    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011
      I went by Ciao this morning on my way to work, and they don't have a sign out saying they'll be closed... (last time it was a holiday weekend and they closed, they did have a sign)

      I'm up for whatever, and having a backup plan is probably a good idea, but it is looking like they will be open

      Chris

      On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I'll be there! Is 'there' Ciao this week?

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011
        backup plan vote 1:
        el famous burrito

        backup plan vote 2:
        artopolis

        thoughts?

        molly

        Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

          Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

            I agree -2.

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

              I called them and ciao is open... See you there!  No need for plan b :)