    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
      leslie: don't forget your knitting bag. you have monday off.

      molly

      On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      me me meeeeeeeeeee too.

      molly

      On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Me too!!  See you then!

      Chris

      On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on being there.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011

        Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011
          I'll be there! Is 'there' Ciao this week?

          -Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

            Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011
              backup plan vote 1:
              el famous burrito

              backup plan vote 2:
              artopolis

              thoughts?

              molly

              Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

                  I agree -2.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

                    I called them and ciao is open... See you there!  No need for plan b :)