    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
      me me meeeeeeeeeee too.

      molly

      On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Me too!!  See you then!

      Chris

      On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on being there.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
        leslie: don't forget your knitting bag. you have monday off.

        molly

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011

          Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011
            I'll be there! Is 'there' Ciao this week?

            -Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

              Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011
                backup plan vote 1:
                el famous burrito

                backup plan vote 2:
                artopolis

                thoughts?

                molly

                Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                  Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

                    I agree -2.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

                      I called them and ciao is open... See you there!  No need for plan b :)