    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011

      I'm planning on being there.

      Leslie

      On Aug 30, 2011 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
      >
      > West Loop SnB
      > Tuesday September 6, 2011
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.)
      > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      >
      > Notes:
      > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2011
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Elizabeth Wagenschutz
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011
        I'm hoping to come--it'll be my first attendance!
        Elizabeth

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011
          Me too!!  See you then!

          Chris

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
            me me meeeeeeeeeee too.

            molly

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
              leslie: don't forget your knitting bag. you have monday off.

              molly

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 5 3:55 PM

                Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 5 3:58 PM
                  I'll be there! Is 'there' Ciao this week?

                  -Theresa

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                    Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 6 6:20 AM
                      backup plan vote 1:
                      el famous burrito

                      backup plan vote 2:
                      artopolis

                      thoughts?

                      molly

                      Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                        Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 6 3:36 PM

                          I agree -2.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 6 3:38 PM

                            I called them and ciao is open... See you there!  No need for plan b :)