    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011

      Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011

        I'm planning on being there.

        Leslie

        On Aug 30, 2011 5:56 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
        >
        > West Loop SnB
        > Tuesday September 6, 2011
        > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.)
        > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        >
        > Notes:
        > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2011
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Elizabeth Wagenschutz
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011
          I'm hoping to come--it'll be my first attendance!
          Elizabeth

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 30, 2011
            Me too!!  See you then!

            Chris

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
              me me meeeeeeeeeee too.

              molly

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 31, 2011
                leslie: don't forget your knitting bag. you have monday off.

                molly

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011

                  Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 5, 2011
                    I'll be there! Is 'there' Ciao this week?

                    -Theresa

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                      Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011
                        backup plan vote 1:
                        el famous burrito

                        backup plan vote 2:
                        artopolis

                        thoughts?

                        molly

                        Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                          Date: Tuesday September 6, 2011

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

                            I agree -2.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 6, 2011

                              I called them and ciao is open... See you there!  No need for plan b :)