West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12 10:59 AM

      Title: West Loop SnB Meeting

      Date: Wednesday June 13, 2007
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Location: West Gate Coffee House
      Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: All level of knitters are welcome!

    • mpannozzo73
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13 7:36 AM
        I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you next month!

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        wrote:

        > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
        >
        > West Loop SnB Meeting
        > Wednesday June 13, 2007
        > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.)
        > Location: West Gate Coffee House
        > Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
        > City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        >
        > Notes:
        > All level of knitters are welcome!
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2007
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Amy Taylor
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13 12:14 PM
          I also can't make it. I can barely keep my eyes open...Ohin is beginning to teethe and hasn't wanted to go to sleep the past 4 nights. Ugh.

          -Amy T

          wrote:

          > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
          >
          > West Loop SnB Meeting
          > Wednesday June 13, 2007
          > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.)
          > Location: West Gate Coffee House
          > Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
          > City State Zip: Chicago, IL
          >
          > Notes:
          > All level of knitters are welcome!
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2007
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo. com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13 2:16 PM
            Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007, 6:00 pm The second Wednesday of the month is such a hard day for me. I have a meeting out in Glen Ellen that day, so it is always a mad dash to get home, make dinner for the kids and sometimes squeeze in physical therapy before getting to the coffee shop. So if anyone decides that there is a better day of the month to get together, I could probably make it more often.

            judy

            From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
            Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
            To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007, 6:00 pm

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%40yahoogroups.com> , westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%40yahoogroups.com>
            wrote:

            > Reminder from:  westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
            >
            > West Loop SnB Meeting
            > Wednesday June 13, 2007
            > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            > (This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.)
            > Location: West Gate Coffee House
            > Street: 924 W. Madison Ave
            > City State Zip: Chicago, IL
            >
            > Notes:
            > All level of knitters are welcome!
            >

            > All Rights Reserved
            > Copyright © 2007
            > Yahoo! Inc.
            > http://www.yahoo.com <http://www.yahoo.com/>
            >
            > Privacy Policy:
            > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            >
            > Terms of Service:
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw-->  at Yahoo! Autos. <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw-->

          • mpannozzo73
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13 2:48 PM
              Anyone is welcome to change the day or time. Let me know what will
              work best for everyone.

              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...>
              wrote:

              > The second Wednesday of the month is such a hard day for me. I
              have a
              > meeting out in Glen Ellen that day, so it is always a mad dash to
              get home,
              > make dinner for the kids and sometimes squeeze in physical therapy
              before
              > getting to the coffee shop. So if anyone decides that there is a
              better day
              > of the month to get together, I could probably make it more often.
              >
              > judy
              >
              > From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
              > Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
              > To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB Meeting, 6/13/2007,
              6:00 pm

              > I also can't make it. I can barely keep my eyes open...Ohin is
              beginning to
              > teethe and hasn't wanted to go to sleep the past 4 nights. Ugh.
              >

              > -Amy T
              >
              > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:
              >

              > > I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you next month!
              > >
              > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%
              40yahoogroups.com> ,
              > > westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:westloopsnb%
              40yahoogroups.com>

              > Don't pick lemons.
              > See all the new 2007 cars

              <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MT
              A3MDc2B
              > HNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw--> at Yahoo! Autos.

              <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE0OGRsc3F2BF9TAzk3MT
              A3MDc2B
              > HNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3Y2Fycw-->

            • Jonnell Simpson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13 2:48 PM
                I wish I could make it, but we have tickets to the Cub's game tonight (after last night's game I'm feeling less inclined to go though!)  I'm open to changing the night from the 2nd Wed. if anyone has other suggestions!
                Jonnell

                From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@yahoo. com>
                Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
                To: westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com