Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

West Loop SnB, 8/2/2011, 6:00 pm

Expand Messages
  • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
    Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday August 2, 2011 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
       
      Title: West Loop SnB
       
      Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
       
      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Christine Witkowski
      I m going to be there :) See you Tuesday, Chris ... I m going to be there :) See you Tuesday, Chris On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM,
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        I'm going to be there :)

        See you Tuesday,
        Chris

        On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


        Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
         
        Title: West Loop SnB
         
        Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
        Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
         
        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        Edit reminder options
        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy



      • Molly McCann
        I m not - apparently Ryan and I are hosting a wine and cheese party for his department. Molly ... I m not - apparently Ryan and I are hosting a wine and cheese
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm not - apparently Ryan and I are hosting a wine and cheese party for his department.

          Molly

          On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
           

          I'm going to be there :)

          See you Tuesday,
          Chris



          On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


          Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
           
          Title: West Loop SnB
           
          Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
          Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
           
          Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          Edit reminder options
          Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy




        • Theresa Holz
          I m going to try and be there, might not be able to come because of a friend birthday dinner interference, but hoping to make it! Would be a record for me...
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            I'm going to try and be there, might not be able to come because of a friend birthday dinner interference, but hoping to make it! Would be a record for me...

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

             

            I'm not - apparently Ryan and I are hosting a wine and cheese party for his department.

            Molly

            On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
             

            I'm going to be there :)

            See you Tuesday,
            Chris



            On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


            Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
             
            Title: West Loop SnB
             
            Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011
            Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
            Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
            Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
             
            Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
            Edit reminder options
            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy




          • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday August 2, 2011 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
               
              Title: West Loop SnB
               
              Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011
              Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
              Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
              Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
               
              Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
            • Leslie Patterson
              I ll be there. Leslie ... friend birthday dinner interference, but hoping to make it! Would be a record for me... ... his department. ... minutes. ... Privacy
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
              • 0 Attachment

                I'll be there.

                Leslie

                On Jul 31, 2011 8:40 PM, "Theresa Holz" <treesa79_@...> wrote:
                > I'm going to try and be there, might not be able to come because of a friend birthday dinner interference, but hoping to make it! Would be a record for me...
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                >
                > On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
                >
                >> I'm not - apparently Ryan and I are hosting a wine and cheese party for his department.
                >>
                >> Molly
                >>
                >>
                >> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> I'm going to be there :)
                >>
                >> See you Tuesday,
                >> Chris
                >>
                >>
                >>
                >> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                >>
                >>
                >>
                >>
                >> Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                >>
                >> Title: West Loop SnB
                >>
                >> Date: Tuesday August 2, 2011
                >> Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                >> Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                >> Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
                >> Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                >> Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                >>
                >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                >> Edit reminder options
                >> Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
                >>
                >>
                >>
                >>
                >>
              • Leslie Patterson
                Ciao is open so lets meet there. ... Ciao is open so lets meet there. On Jul 26, 2011 5:55 PM, wrote: Reminder from:
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2011
                • 0 Attachment

                  Ciao is open so lets meet there.

                  On Jul 26, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                  > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                  > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
                  >
                  > West Loop SnB
                  > Tuesday August 2, 2011
                  > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                  > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
                  > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.)
                  > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                  >
                  > Notes:
                  > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                  >
                  >
                  > All Rights Reserved
                  > Copyright © 2011
                  > Yahoo! Inc.
                  > http://www.yahoo.com
                  >
                  > Privacy Policy:
                  > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
                  >
                  > Terms of Service:
                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                • Christine Witkowski
                  Sounds good! See you there Chris On Aug 2, 2011 5:20 PM, Leslie Patterson ... Sounds good!  See you there Chris
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 2, 2011
                  • 0 Attachment

                    Sounds good!  See you there

                    Chris

                    On Aug 2, 2011 5:20 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
                    > Ciao is open so lets meet there.

                    > On Jul 26, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                    >> Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                    >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
                    >>
                    >> West Loop SnB
                    >> Tuesday August 2, 2011
                    >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                    >> (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
                    >> (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.)
                    >> Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                    >>
                    >> Notes:
                    >> First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                    >>
                    >>
                    >> All Rights Reserved
                    >> Copyright © 2011
                    >> Yahoo! Inc.
                    >> http://www.yahoo.com
                    >>
                    >> Privacy Policy:
                    >> http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
                    >>
                    >> Terms of Service:
                    >> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.