    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 14, 2011
      I'll be in CA, so I'm out, see you in August.

      On Jul 14, 2011, at 11:20 AM, Molly McCann wrote:

      I'll be there - do we still want to go to Ciao, or try somewhere else?

      Molly

      On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:56 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm not going to be able to make it - sorry!

      See you next time -
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 14, 2011

          I'll be there and I could do Ciao, artopolous, or anywhere else nearby.

          Leslie

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011

            Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011
              still in. i vote for ciao; if it's not open, then artopolis.

              yes?

              molly

              Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

                Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011