    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 14, 2011
      I'm not going to be able to make it - sorry!

      See you next time -
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

        Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

          Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

          Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 14, 2011

              I'll be there and I could do Ciao, artopolous, or anywhere else nearby.

              Leslie

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011

                Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011
                  still in. i vote for ciao; if it's not open, then artopolis.

                  yes?

                  molly

                  Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

                    Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011