    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 13, 2011

      Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 14, 2011
        I'm not going to be able to make it - sorry!

        See you next time -
        Chris

        Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

          Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

            Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

              Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 14, 2011

                I'll be there and I could do Ciao, artopolous, or anywhere else nearby.

                Leslie

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011

                  Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011
                    still in. i vote for ciao; if it's not open, then artopolis.

                    yes?

                    molly

                    Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011

                      Date: Wednesday July 20, 2011