    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
      Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

      Leslie

      Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

        Molly says ciao is closed today so we will be at el famous burrito on madison. Hopefully people see this!

        On Jul 5, 2011 11:37 AM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

        Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

        Leslie

        On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Reminder from:
        >
        > we...

        Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

          El famous is closed too. We are off to artopolis.  On halstead between jackson and van buren. Damnit

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
            we should meet at sushi pink on washington instead

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

              Sorry. We are already here. That is a good thought though

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                Heatstroke sorry. We are at artopolis. Damnit