    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011
      There's a brand new fantastic coffee shop on Morgan and Randolph that would be a great place to meet except they close at 7. They have a big long table in the back, the lighting is great, the crew wonderful and would probably love a group like us to meet there. They have the best coffee I've had in years and pastries from a local bakery. I highly recommend a visit if you love good coffee.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 4, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Me too--we might need a bigger table!

      Leslie
      On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Pretty sure I'll be there.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I'll be there too!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      molly

      On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to be there - anybody else?

      Happy 4th!
      Chris

      Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011

        Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
          Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

          Leslie

          Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

            Molly says ciao is closed today so we will be at el famous burrito on madison. Hopefully people see this!

            On Jul 5, 2011 11:37 AM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

            Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

            Leslie

            On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > Reminder from:
            >
            > we...

            Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

              El famous is closed too. We are off to artopolis.  On halstead between jackson and van buren. Damnit

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
                we should meet at sushi pink on washington instead

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                  Sorry. We are already here. That is a good thought though

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                    Heatstroke sorry. We are at artopolis. Damnit