Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting

  • Amy Taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31 7:19 PM
      I'll be there, assuming other people will be there. :)
      -Amy T

      mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:
      Hello All,

      I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
      Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
      seeing you guys in September.

      Have fun!

      Mary

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
        Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting I’ll be there,

        judy

        From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
        Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting

        I'll be there, assuming other people will be there. :)
        -Amy T

        mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

        Hello All,

         I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
         Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
         seeing you guys in September.

         Have fun!

         Mary

        Do you Yahoo!?
         Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>

      • Megan Jones
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006

          Hi All!

          I hope you had a good meeting tonight – sorry I couldn’t be there!  I am in Sedona right now finalizing a lot of the wedding arrangements, coming straight from San Francisco where we finally signed a lease on an apartment.  Once we get back in Chicago tomorrow it will be all about packing and getting the move set – it would have been nice to sit, knit & relax with all of you this evening to get a bit of a break from it all!

          Megan

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
            Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting Your ears must have been burning, we were thinking of you and all that you have to do right now. Good luck with it all take care, my moving advice is write everything that is inside on the outside of every box.
            judy

            From: "Megan Jones" <meganannjones@...>
            Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:56:24 -0700
            To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>

             Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>