    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 3, 2011

      On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 3, 2011

        On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

        On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

        On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011

          On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

          On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

          On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

          molly

          On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I'm going to be there - anybody else?

          Happy 4th!
          Chris

          On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011
            There's a brand new fantastic coffee shop on Morgan and Randolph that would be a great place to meet except they close at 7. They have a big long table in the back, the lighting is great, the crew wonderful and would probably love a group like us to meet there. They have the best coffee I've had in years and pastries from a local bakery. I highly recommend a visit if you love good coffee.

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 4, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

            Me too--we might need a bigger table!

            Leslie
            On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

            Pretty sure I'll be there.

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

            I'll be there too!!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

            meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

            molly

            Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011

              Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
                Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

                Leslie

                Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                  Molly says ciao is closed today so we will be at el famous burrito on madison. Hopefully people see this!

                  On Jul 5, 2011 11:37 AM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

                  Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

                  Leslie

                  On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  > Reminder from:
                  >
                  > we...

                  Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                    El famous is closed too. We are off to artopolis.  On halstead between jackson and van buren. Damnit

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
                      we should meet at sushi pink on washington instead

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                        Sorry. We are already here. That is a good thought though

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                          Heatstroke sorry. We are at artopolis. Damnit