    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 28, 2011

      Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 3, 2011

        On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 3, 2011

          On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 3, 2011

            On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

            On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

            On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 3, 2011

              On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

              On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

              On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

              On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011

                On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

                On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

                molly

                On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                I'm going to be there - anybody else?

                Happy 4th!
                Chris

                On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011
                  There's a brand new fantastic coffee shop on Morgan and Randolph that would be a great place to meet except they close at 7. They have a big long table in the back, the lighting is great, the crew wonderful and would probably love a group like us to meet there. They have the best coffee I've had in years and pastries from a local bakery. I highly recommend a visit if you love good coffee.

                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jul 4, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

                  Me too--we might need a bigger table!

                  Leslie
                  On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                  Pretty sure I'll be there.

                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jul 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

                  I'll be there too!!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jul 3, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

                  meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                  molly

                  Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 4, 2011

                    Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
                      Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

                      Leslie

                      Date: Tuesday July 5, 2011

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                        Molly says ciao is closed today so we will be at el famous burrito on madison. Hopefully people see this!

                        On Jul 5, 2011 11:37 AM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

                        Argh, I forgot my knitting bag on my way out the door this morning  #@*$!!  I'm still going to be there because I was looking forward to it, so if anyone has a skein that needs to be wound into a ball or a tangle that needs undoing, if you bring it I'll work on it for you.

                        Leslie

                        On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                        > Reminder from:
                        >
                        > we...

                        Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID require...

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                          El famous is closed too. We are off to artopolis.  On halstead between jackson and van buren. Damnit

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
                            we should meet at sushi pink on washington instead

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                              Sorry. We are already here. That is a good thought though

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011

                                Heatstroke sorry. We are at artopolis. Damnit