    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
      Can't make this one but it appears my kids may be going away all summer so I may be able to make a few! I've missed meeting up with all of you.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011
        I think I am going to have to bail on tonight. My car battery just died, so I m going to have to deal with that. The third wednesday falls on next week and I will be in St Paul on a teaching gig. See you next month?

        Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011

          Good luck judy!  See you next time.

          I'm still going. Hopefully someone else will be there.

          Chris