    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
      I'm planning on going!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      pretty sure I'll be there.

      On Jun 1, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'm planning on going if anyone else is!

      Chris

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2011
        I won't be there this time.

        Molly

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011

          Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
            Can't make this one but it appears my kids may be going away all summer so I may be able to make a few! I've missed meeting up with all of you.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011
              I think I am going to have to bail on tonight. My car battery just died, so I m going to have to deal with that. The third wednesday falls on next week and I will be in St Paul on a teaching gig. See you next month?

              Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

              Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011

                Good luck judy!  See you next time.

                I'm still going. Hopefully someone else will be there.

                Chris