    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011

      I'm planning on going if anyone else is!

      Chris

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
        pretty sure I'll be there.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
          I'm planning on going!

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2011
            I won't be there this time.

            Molly

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011

              Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
                Can't make this one but it appears my kids may be going away all summer so I may be able to make a few! I've missed meeting up with all of you.

                Sent from my iPhone

                Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011
                  I think I am going to have to bail on tonight. My car battery just died, so I m going to have to deal with that. The third wednesday falls on next week and I will be in St Paul on a teaching gig. See you next month?

                  Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011

                  Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011

                    Good luck judy!  See you next time.

                    I'm still going. Hopefully someone else will be there.

                    Chris