Re: [westloopsnb] May meeting

  • P A
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      I would love to check it out, but I can't open it.  And it's not working to cut and paste.  What is the site?  Glad you are well.  I'm sure we will all see each other soon.  WOW 4 months already.  how time flyes!

      Happy knitting ~

      Peggy

      Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:
      I won't be able to make it this month. :(
      But, to tide you all over, you can see our son's website and see how he's grown over the past 4 months :)

      http://ohinmiro. rtaylor-design. com/main. php

      -Amy

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.