Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

West Loop SnB, 6/7/2011, 6:00 pm

Expand Messages
  • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
    Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday June 7, 2011 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event repeats
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
       
      Title: West Loop SnB
       
      Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
       
      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Leslie Patterson
      Hey all, I ll be traveling for work again so I ll have to miss. -Leslie ... Privacy Policy ... Hey all,  I ll be traveling for work again so I ll have to
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2011
      • 0 Attachment

        Hey all,  I'll be traveling for work again so I'll have to miss.  -Leslie

        On May 31, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >
        >
        >
        > Reminder from:
        >  
        > westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        >  
        > Title:
        >  
        > West Loop SnB
        >  
        > Date:
        >  
        > Tuesday June 7, 2011
        > Time:
        >  
        > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        > Repeats:
        >  
        > This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
        > Next reminder:
        >  
        > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
        > Location:
        >  
        > Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        > Notes:
        >  
        > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
        >  
        > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        > Edit reminder options
        > Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
        >
        >
        >

      • Christine Witkowski
        I m planning on going if anyone else is! Chris On May 31, 2011 6:11 PM, Leslie Patterson ... I m planning on going if anyone
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
        • 0 Attachment

          I'm planning on going if anyone else is!

          Chris

          On May 31, 2011 6:11 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
          > Hey all, I'll be traveling for work again so I'll have to miss. -Leslie

          > On May 31, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >>
          >>
          >>
          >> Reminder from:
          >>
          >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
          >>
          >> Title:
          >>
          >> West Loop SnB
          >>
          >> Date:
          >>
          >> Tuesday June 7, 2011
          >> Time:
          >>
          >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          >> Repeats:
          >>
          >> This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
          >> Next reminder:
          >>
          >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
          >> Location:
          >>
          >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          >> Notes:
          >>
          >> First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
          >>
          >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          >> Edit reminder options
          >> Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
          > Privacy Policy
          >>
          >>
          >>

        • Judy Perez
          pretty sure I ll be there. Judy keep creating, its good for the soul! Judy Coates Perez Mixed Media Textile Art _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            pretty sure I'll be there.

            Judy
            keep creating, its good for the soul!

            Judy Coates Perez
            Mixed Media Textile Art
            _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










            On Jun 1, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



            I'm planning on going if anyone else is!

            Chris

            On May 31, 2011 6:11 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
            > Hey all, I'll be traveling for work again so I'll have to miss. -Leslie
            > On May 31, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >>
            >>
            >>
            >> Reminder from:
            >>
            >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
            >>
            >> Title:
            >>
            >> West Loop SnB
            >>
            >> Date:
            >>
            >> Tuesday June 7, 2011
            >> Time:
            >>
            >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            >> Repeats:
            >>
            >> This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
            >> Next reminder:
            >>
            >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
            >> Location:
            >>
            >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
            >> Notes:
            >>
            >> First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
            >>
            >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
            >> Edit reminder options
            >> Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
            > Privacy Policy
            >>
            >>
            >> 




          • Theresa Holz
            I m planning on going! Sent from my iPhone ... I m planning on going! Sent from my iPhone On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Judy Perez
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              I'm planning on going!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

               

              pretty sure I'll be there.


              Judy
              keep creating, its good for the soul!

              Judy Coates Perez
              Mixed Media Textile Art
              _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










              On Jun 1, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



              I'm planning on going if anyone else is!

              Chris

              On May 31, 2011 6:11 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
              > Hey all, I'll be traveling for work again so I'll have to miss. -Leslie
              > On May 31, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              >>
              >>
              >>
              >> Reminder from:
              >>
              >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
              >>
              >> Title:
              >>
              >> West Loop SnB
              >>
              >> Date:
              >>
              >> Tuesday June 7, 2011
              >> Time:
              >>
              >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
              >> Repeats:
              >>
              >> This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
              >> Next reminder:
              >>
              >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
              >> Location:
              >>
              >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
              >> Notes:
              >>
              >> First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
              >>
              >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
              >> Edit reminder options
              >> Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
              > Privacy Policy
              >>
              >>
              >> 




            • Molly McCann
              I won t be there this time. Molly ... I won t be there this time. Molly On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Theresa Holz wrote:   I m
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2011
              • 0 Attachment
                I won't be there this time.

                Molly

                On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:
                 

                I'm planning on going!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                 

                pretty sure I'll be there.


                Judy
                keep creating, its good for the soul!

                Judy Coates Perez
                Mixed Media Textile Art
                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










                On Jun 1, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:



                I'm planning on going if anyone else is!

                Chris

                On May 31, 2011 6:11 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
                > Hey all, I'll be traveling for work again so I'll have to miss. -Leslie
                > On May 31, 2011 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                >>
                >>
                >>
                >> Reminder from:
                >>
                >> westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                >>
                >> Title:
                >>
                >> West Loop SnB
                >>
                >> Date:
                >>
                >> Tuesday June 7, 2011
                >> Time:
                >>
                >> 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                >> Repeats:
                >>
                >> This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                >> Next reminder:
                >>
                >> The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.
                >> Location:
                >>
                >> Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                >> Notes:
                >>
                >> First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                >>
                >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                >> Edit reminder options
                >> Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
                > Privacy Policy
                >>
                >>
                >> 





              • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Tuesday June 7, 2011 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (This event repeats
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
                • 0 Attachment
                  Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                   
                  Title: West Loop SnB
                   
                  Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
                  Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                  Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                  Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                  Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                   
                  Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
                • Simone Widney
                  Can t make this one but it appears my kids may be going away all summer so I may be able to make a few! I ve missed meeting up with all of you. Sent from my
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Can't make this one but it appears my kids may be going away all summer so I may be able to make a few! I've missed meeting up with all of you. 

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jun 6, 2011, at 5:55 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                     
                    Title: West Loop SnB
                     
                    Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
                    Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                    Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                    Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                    Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                     
                    Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
                  • Judy Perez
                    I think I am going to have to bail on tonight. My car battery just died, so I m going to have to deal with that. The third wednesday falls on next week and I
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011
                    • 0 Attachment
                      I think I am going to have to bail on tonight. My car battery just died, so I m going to have to deal with that. The third wednesday falls on next week and I will be in St Paul on a teaching gig. See you next month?

                      Judy
                      keep creating, its good for the soul!

                      Judy Coates Perez
                      Mixed Media Textile Art
                      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 










                      On Jun 6, 2011, at 5:55 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:



                      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                       
                      Title: West Loop SnB
                       
                      Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
                      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                      Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                      Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                       
                      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy



                    • Christine Witkowski
                      Good luck judy! See you next time. I m still going. Hopefully someone else will be there. Chris ... Good luck judy!  See you next time. I m still going.
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 7, 2011
                      • 0 Attachment

                        Good luck judy!  See you next time.

                        I'm still going. Hopefully someone else will be there.

                        Chris

                        On Jun 7, 2011 5:31 PM, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                        > I think I am going to have to bail on tonight. My car battery just

                        > died, so I m going to have to deal with that. The third wednesday
                        > falls on next week and I will be in St Paul on a teaching gig. See you
                        > next month?
                        >
                        > Judy
                        > keep creating, its good for the soul!
                        >
                        > Judy Coates Perez
                        > Mixed Media Textile Art
                        > _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                        > http://judycoatesperez.com
                        > http://paintedthreadsprojects.com
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > On Jun 6, 2011, at 5:55 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        >
                        >>
                        >>
                        >>
                        >> Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                        >>
                        >> Title: West Loop SnB
                        >>
                        >> Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
                        >> Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                        >> Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.
                        >> Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                        >> Notes: First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                        >>
                        >> Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                        >> Edit reminder options
                        >> Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
                        >> | Privacy Policy
                        >>
                        >>
                        >>
                        >

                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.